Added Features to create tickets from emails:
By default with Odoo, you can create tickets from the received mails to a specific address, you just have to configure the servers of the incoming mails.
- Go to the module Settings -> Technical -> Incoming mail servers
However, there are several aliases on the same mailbox.
To learn more about the concept of aliases, here is a definition
- An alias is an e-mail address that redirects messages to your main e-mail account.
Par exemple, l'adresse email@example.com peut être votre adresse e-mail principale et firstname.lastname@example.org ou email@example.com peuvent être des alias. Tous les messages envoyés à ces deux dernières adresses arriveront donc sur votre boîte e-mail principale.
To be able to create tickets from a specific alias for a specific address, we add on the incoming mails screen two new fields:
- "Recipient" field: In order for the object to be created only if the destination address of the e-mail corresponds to this recipient:
- "Send copy to" field: When a ticket is created, a notification will be sent to this address to indicate that a ticket has been created by mentioning the contents of the email and the sender.
Les fonctionnalités ajoutées pour lier les deux module de base "Assistance" et "Gestion de réparation" :
- Adds a create button under the helpdesk module to create new tickets in this location.
- Adds the following fields to the ticket.
- Adds this button "Repair orders" in the ticket to adding a link to the Repair Managment module.
- If the new ticket is not yet associated with a repair order, this button will create a new associated repair order.
- If the ticket already has repair orders, this button will simply display them.
The elements added to the basic workflow of the RMA processing:
- A new state (Delivered) to the ticket (RMA).
- A new button (Deliver) will confirm the delivery associated with this ticket and then change its status as (Delivered).
- Only when the ticket becomes (delivered) that the user becomes able to generate an invoice related to this ticket.